A.S.E.S. (After-School Education and Safety)
A.S.E.S is an after school program offered every day until 6 pm. There are a plethora of activities that are available to the students that are fun and engaging. The staff works hard on providing meaningful activities to the students, as well as, providing snacks.
* Free snacks
* Grouping: Students are grouped by age and grade-level. Rotations are set up so students do something different every day! FUN, FUN, FUN!!
* Group Activities:
- Dance (M,W,F)
- Monday: All
- Wednesday: K-2nd
- Friday: 3rd-5th
* Homework Assistance
* Tutoring: Two teachers are available twice a week to assist students that need extra academic and homework support. One teacher’s specialty is Science!!
* Library Support: beginning of A.S.E.S. students are able to help Mrs. Hotchkiss organize the library, or they can use the chrome books to complete homework.
* Access to Technology:
- computer lab for educational games
- homework support
- project support (Science Fair, etc.)
* Free-time Fridays:
- Wii LOVE to play Guitar Hero, as well as, staying fit with Wii.