Athletics Home Page
EDWARD HYATT WORLD LANGUAGE ACADEMY
If you are interested in playing interscholastic sports at EHWLA, student-athletes must complete an Athletic Packet and have it turned in and cleared by the Athletic Director (Mrs. Thom) before being able to participate in tryouts and on any team.
All attached forms must be completed before your child may participate in any sport or activity.
We must have the following forms:
- Student Participation/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Parent/Legal Guardian Hold Harmless Agreement
- Student Insurance Information
- Physical Examination Card
- Student Medical Information
- Student Code of Ethics
- Parent Code of Ethics
- If you have your own personal insurance then the Pacific Educators Insurance Services forms do not need to be completed.
All physicals must be dated within a year and must be redone when they expire. "Cleared for sports" should be visibly clear on the physical form or the Clearance Form must be filled out.
INLAND VALLEY LEAGUE INTERSCHOLASTIC SPORTS
Girls Volleyball (September - October)
Flag Football (September - October)
Girls Basketball (November - February)
Boys Basketball (November - February)
Girls Soccer (March - May)
Boys Soccer (March - May)